Lift passes can be purchased to cover a minimum of half a day up to the entire season and most durations in between. The passes cover either The Courchevel Valley or the whole of The Three Valleys.
If a Courchevel pass is purchased then this can be extended on a daily basis to cover the whole of The Three Valleys by purchasing a top-up.
For frequent skiers in the area the break-even for a season pass is usually around 28 days usage. If you are likely to ski for more than one week but can’t reach the break-even for a season pass then the Liberty Pass (8-21 days) is worth a look.
LIFT PASSES – These can be pre-ordered through Extreme Ski Services and delivered to your accommodation prior to your arrival Orders must be made no later than 3 full days before your arrival in resort. Discounts are offered for certain periods of skiing using the following coupon codes during the qualifying period. Outside of these periods our passes include a 5€ processing and delivery charge:
- 1st day skiing on or during the following dates: 6-19th Jan and 16-22nd March
- 1st day skiing on or during the following dates: 9-22nd Dec, 20th Jan-9th Feb, 23-29th March and 13-26th April
- Skioffer – Valid for 3V, Meribel or Courchevel adult and senior passes
- Familyoffer – Valid for 3V, Meribel or Courchevel family and child passes
- 1st day skiing on or during the following dates: 30 Mar-12th April
- Ski2024 – Valid for 3V, Meribel and Courchevel adult and 3V senior passes